And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 18 June 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Monday 18 June 2018
1. Barclays Africa bosses face chop as Maria Ramos gets bank back into Absa shape
2. Gordhan lays out charges against suspended tax chief Moyane
3. Destined for ruins: Rural SA towns collapse as 60% of municipalities dysfunctional
4. Déjà vu as European history inform SA’s immediate future – Chuck Stephens
5. An hour in London with iconoclast Pieter-Dirk Uys, opening up on Mandela, Ramaphosa, courage, madness – and sex
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com, eg. email@example.com.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.