And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 27 July 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Friday 27 July 2018
1. Businessmen named, shamed as Gupta ‘brains trust’ embarrass Jewish community
2. Meet IndieFin’s Peter Castleden – Sanlam-backed actuary whose team is disrupting life assurance
3. Suzuki Swift refreshes small hatch battle
4. Steinhoff soap opera continues unabated with ex-Europe CFO calling it quits
5. British American Tobacco profits up as cigarette alternatives stumble
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.