And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 22 September 2017
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Friday, 22 September 2017:
1. KPMG global chief jets into SA to meet Gordhan. New corruption unit tops agenda.
2. Can Gupta-cursed KPMG survive SA outrage? New CEO: Yes, this too shall pass!
3. SAP chair Hasso Plattner responds: ‘I profoundly apologise to South Africa’
4. SA’s oil reserve sale probe halted as KPMG involvement raises suspicions
5. Bitcoin bounty hunters: Stellenbosch tech firm cracks down on content pirates
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.