And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 28 August 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Tuesday 28 August 2018
1. Different rules for different folks – Zimbabwe’s continuing ethos
2. South Africans successfully claim British citizenship through double descent
3. State capture specialists: Is Bain worse than KPMG, McKinsey?
4. Team Cyril dumps nuclear in favour of clean energy as common sense prevails
5. Narrowing the Tencent value gap: Naspers targets reducing exposure on JSE
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. email@example.com.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.