And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 9 August 2017
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Wednesday, 9 August 2017:
1. Dummy’s guide: Bell Pottinger – Gupta London agency, creator of WMC
2. How it happened: President Jacob Zuma survives eighth no-confidence vote
3. Bell Pottinger antibody. Garth Japhet: reconciling SA, one story at a time.
4. Mailbox: Open letter to Gigaba – why I’m not giving you more tax
5. Open letter to the “calamitous” Faith ‘Fly-my-Family’ Muthambi
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here