And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 27 November 2017
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Monday 27 November 2017
1. Eskom CEO Koko’s hearing going pear shaped – with implications for funding
2. Defunct The Times newspaper lost R1.6bn in 10 years. How now Gupta, Surve’ Media?
3. PREMIUM: Bubble waiting to BURST as Bitcoin price soars past R160k in SA.
4. Revealed: Why Mugabe REALLY resigned – three insiders share the story
5. Diversify offshore against uncertainty and instability
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments. Biznews can be reached on 021 200 5884
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.