And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 3 December 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Monday 3 December 2018
1. Expect more load shedding as big investors exit coal
2. A R60bn vanity project and counting, SAA bleeding taxpayers dry
3. SA’s mafia state protected by sponges and worms – Chuck Steph
4. Law rescues the soul of rural Oudtshoorn community – Pierre de
5. South Africans pay the price of ignoring red flags; new Steinhoff book
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.