And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 20 April 2017
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Thursday, 20 April 2017
1. Farm murders and double standards – a tale of political shame; Herbst
2. Donwald Pressly: Preventing a proxy Zuma coup d’etat
3. Nothing fishy about Joemat-Pettersson’s anti-Nuke legacy – MacKay
4. Aspen pilloried by the media and investment advisors alike
5. Land Bill’s political value: Is President Zuma trying to capture the Zulu king?
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments. Biznews can be reached on 021 200 5884
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.