And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 9 March 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Friday, 9 March 2018:
1. Gupta-cursed politicians, SOE bosses pull sickies as the end draws nigh
2. SAP admits to $11m Gupta-linked payment – 3 SA managers quit
3. Zupta-phobia more justified than Ramaphoria – business confidence back
4. KPMG uses structure to dodge corruption consequences – The Wall Street Journal
5. Eskom shedding a load? Scrutinises staff numbers, assets in cost-structure revamp
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.