And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 19 September 2017
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Tuesday 19 September 2017
1. John Mulcahy: How SA should deal with KPMG, McKinsey, SAP. Then chuck them out.
2. How world sees smugly corrupt KPMG: This time it’s different. WARNING!
3. Iraj Abedian: KPMG’s compensation a nano-fraction of damage it caused SA
4. Furious SARS enters fray – wants KPMG “blacklisted” for withdrawing its report
5. A giant amongst economists: Cees Bruggemans passes away
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments. Biznews can be reached on 021 200 5884
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.