And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 16 August 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Thursday 16 August 2018
1. Magda Wierzycka shuts Sygnia hedge funds, slams managers for investment ‘ruse’
2. Few less-than-woolly NDPP-chief candidates in Shaun’s old pasture
3. Toilet scandal highlights that Ramaphosa is shrouded by stench of corruption – New York Times
4. Difference between Ramaphosa and Zuma: a small matter of R20 to the Dollar
5. Naspers plunges as Tencent surprises with first profit drop in a decade
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. email@example.com.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.