And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 30 July 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Monday 30 July 2018
1. No comfort for SA in Zimbabwe’s post-Mugabe apocalypse
2. After two years of watching, top European money manager explains why he’s now bought into PSG
3. Magda Wierzycka: Helping SA back from brink – and that infamous convo on SAP’s corruption
4. A comradely brew of incompetence, greed and narcissism – Herbst
5. Foreign investment, SA expertise and support, delivers Mozambique’s $10bn game changer
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.