And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 19 October 2017
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Thursday, 19 October 2017:
1. Nowhere to hide: FBI, UK Serious Fraud Office start investigating Guptas
2. Here’s more evidence why BEE will never work – IRR
3. Peter Hain goes for jugular, gets UK Govt to target Zumas, Guptas, other SA money launderers
4. Tales of Zimbabwe’s cash-crunch: ‘Thank goodness for Econet’s Strive Masiyiwa’
5. ‘Let’s kill all the lawyers’: Zuma’s R30m Stalingrad strategy evokes Shakespeare’s Henry VI
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.