And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 9 October 2017
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Monday 9 October 2017
1. PAID to betray SA: KPMG bosses get away with Gupta graft – in golden handcuffs!
2. Right of reply: Zuma Jnr refutes Dubai midnight flit claims – ‘victim of a political agenda’
3. Time to go after Guptas happily lost in State Capture unravelling – Van Heerden
4. Going public: Gigaba instructs PIC to disclose ALL beneficiaries, investments
5. Dr Claudius v Wyk on KPMG, AI, proving Einstein and de-colonising science
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments. Biznews can be reached on 021 200 5884
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.