And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 25 May 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Friday, 25 May 2018:
1. Capitec gives short-sellers Viceroy the middle finger: Read its response to ‘audit’ report
2. Read Hogan Lovells’ SARS-Makwakwa report: It’s more damning than expected.
3. A return to ethical governance – Gordhan cleans out three more SOEs.
4. Ramaphosa’s new Transnet pest-eliminator, Popo Molefe, gets busy
5. Emerging markets hotshot Mark Mobius sees tantalising investment opportunities in SA
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews is based in the JSE's Media Hub and the team can be reached on 011 326 7003 / 9
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.