And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 16 October 2017
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Monday 16 October 2017
1. Shaun the Sheep may find new excuse not to charge Zuma – Pierre De Vos
2. ‘Thump them on the nose’: Why KPMG and McKinsey aren’t too big to fail.
3. Paralysis is here until well after the 2019 national elections – IRR
4. Hot on the trail of TymeDigital, Discovery secures SA banking licence
5. Going for growth beyond SA: FirstRand makes £1bn play for UK challenger bank
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments. Biznews can be reached on 021 200 5884
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.