And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 29 September 2017
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Friday, 29 September 2017:
1. Smoking gun: Ex-Trillian CEO reveals how Essa ‘opened taps’ for McKinsey
2. Ed Herbst: Did the Survé-controlled Cape Times defame Dr Max Price?
3. Lessons for SA? ‘Socialist’ Vietnam’s spectacular return to economic success – Zille
4. Business Leadership flexes muscle – first KPMG now Eskom, Transnet suspended
5. WEF shocker: SA crashes in competitive rankings, now ranks behind Rwanda
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.