And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 31 July 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Tuesday 31 July 2018
1. The whitewashing of Zimbabwe’s ancient history
2. Unarmed robbery at VBS beats highway heists hands down
3. Gupta-cursed UK Hogan Lovells lawyers wriggle out of state capture case – on a technicality!
4. Paul O’Sullivan takes aim at McKinsey again: ‘Own up about bribes to Anoj Singh!’
5. How the Dunning-Kruger effect explains the arrogance of ignorance
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.