And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 1 March 2019
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Friday 1 March 2019
1. True cost of State Capture incalculable – a shocking reprise
2. Vote-rigging fake news – Google to help SA
3. Mozambique wants Credit Suisse to take $2bn graft debt on the chin – FT
4. SAP in more hot water, this time with East African state deals
5. From dire poverty and poor education to matric distinctions – here’s how it’s done!
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.