And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 29 August 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Wednesday 29 August 2018
1. Turncoat DA councilor hands ANC-coalition control of Nelson Mandela Bay Metro
2. Mashaba safe, for now, but EFF wants Msimanga gone after Trollip’s shock exit
3. Johann Rupert’s “aha” moment sparks Reinet’s R10bn share buyback
4. Improving education, one school at a time: How SA’s PfP programme is making a difference
5. Ford EcoSport: looking to continue its dominance of the compact crossovers
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. email@example.com.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.