And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 6 August 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Monday 6 August 2018
1. What life in SA will be like under EFF-style rule: Insights from Venezuela – FMF
2. Right of Reply: McKinsey denies it paid for Anoj Singh’s lavish London junket
3. Rogue NPA and cops nervously watch the political tide – O’Sullivan on warpath
4. Shadow hangs over Mnangagwa’s Zimbabwe victory
5. Ed Herbst: Ramaphosa’s land update shows ANC still has SABC by the throat
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. email@example.com.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.