And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 25 July 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Wednesday 25 July 2018
1. Zimbabwe gets set to cash in on cannabis: Is SA missing next gold rush?
2. Almost halfway to Cyril’s trillion; China pledges $14.7bn in investments to South Africa
3. “Othering” and strong-arm solutions in South Africa – how we mess it up
4. 6 reasons to run from Tesla, and fast! Scary graphs that expose Elon Musk – Nigel Dunn
5. The end of Ramaphoria and a new Ramareality
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.