And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 12 January 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, 12 January 2018:
1. GUPTA CURSE: Tight-lipped Software AG reveals sales lead Riaaz Jeena has quit
2. Refusing to pay the cost of breaking Eskom’s shady ranks – Suzanne Daniels
3. Big businesses FINALLY queue up to pull the plug on Gupta-cursed McKinsey!
4. Chinese set to acquire Caltex SA – biggest foreign investment in a decade
5. Cyril Ramaphosa’s conundrum: How to get the Zuma elephant out of the room
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.