And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 8 August 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Wednesday 8 August 2018
1. President Ramaphosa tries the Zimbabwe and Venezuela way – The Wall Street Journal
2. The land issue; why the ANC’s Constitutional re-wording could work – Steven Friedman
3. Reflections on suicide of Professor Bongani Mayosi, persecuted to death – Ed Herbst
4. Here’s what the US trade stand-off means for SA’s rand – Azar Jammine
5. DA shows the ANC that it too can score own goals
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. email@example.com.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.