And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 22 June 2017
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Thursday 22 June 2017
1. Ramaphosa: ‘Radical economic transformation’ twisted to mask state capture
2. Public Protector’s SARB endgame = Venezuela. Like a fish out of water.
3. Tito Mboweni turns to Facebook to lay out facts of ABSA-Bankorp, SARB saga
4. Ted Black: A closer look at Richemont, Steinhoff and Naspers’ ATO problem
5. Threat to SA democracy runs deeper than state capture – sociologist
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments. Biznews can be reached on 021 200 5884
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.