And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 26 July 2017
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Wednesday, 26 July 2017:
1. Revealed! Police give ‘captured’ SAP, McKinsey free rein – just like Zupta
2. What the banker saw: Inside story of Sibanye’s R35bn swoop on Stillwater
3. Steven Nathan of 10X: Disrupting SA’s “fee clustering” asset managers
4. Looming SA coalition, no bed of roses – Shawn Hagedorn
5. SA has world’s most progressive tax structure – but it’s not reducing poverty
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.