And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 4 September 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Tuesday 4 September 2018
1. Selling costly bulls with his land guarantees, no irony for Cyril
2. Ramaphosa’s Achilles’ Heel – no fit-for-purpose anti-corruption agencies left
3. Dirty Bain & Co ‘sorry’ for SARS mess that contributed to R50bn tax revenue hole
4. Flying big and high – fun long-distance travel almost here
5. Kganyago’s battle to protect SA Reserve Bank independence and $50bn
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.