And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 30 August 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Thursday 30 August 2018
1. Steinhoff cracks open Stellenbosch mafia, as friends turn on each other
2. State capture beyond the Guptas: How SITA, SAPS were totally compromised
3. Banks come to the land expropriation party – plea for rationality
4. Why South Africa SHOULD BE afraid of the economic “big bad wolf” – analyst
5. RCL earnings jump 52%, but still only firing on five of six cylinders
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.